Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has established itself as a premier healthcare institute in the country, with numerous firsts to its credit. Our outcomes are comparable with the best institutes globally. The combination of world class infrastructure, cutting edge technology & full time consultants from across the globe have enriched our position in the country and overseas.
Conveniently located in the financial capital of India - Mumbai, Kokilaben Hospital is in close proximity to Mumbai's International Airport, the hospital is fast becoming the latest destination of choice for international patients from across the world. Bordering the Hospital are beaches, parks, malls, multiplexes and many eateries making it a very convenient location. Kokilaben Hospital also provides a wide range of exclusive services to the international patients, ensuring them of a pleasant and comfortable experience throughout their stay.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked the No. 1 Private Hospital in Mumbai & Western India in The Week’s Best Hospital Survey—for the past four years running. In fact, it has also been ranked the No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the Western Region by The Times of India for three years in a row. For this, we owe gratitude to the community for its faith and support in us.
- da Vinci Surgical System (Robotic Surgery)
- 3-Room Intraoperative MRI Suite - IMRIS
- Orthopaedic, ENT and Neuro Navigation Systems
- Armeo Spring, a Computer-enhanced Rehabilitation device to improve hand and arm impairments for patients suffering from strokes, brain injuries or neurological disorders
- Lokomat Pro, a Robotic-driven Gait Orthosis and Computer-enhanced Rehabilitation device to improve walking in neurologically impaired patients
- Radiation Oncology Linac Suites equipped with Trilogy for radiotherapy and Novalis Tx for precise and pain-free radio surgeries
- EDGETM – the most powerful Stereotactic Radiosurgery tool for cancer treatment
- 3 Tesla MRI
- 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT
- The Largest Multispecialty Rehabilitation Complex spread over 30,000 sq feet area
- Gait & Motion Analysis Lab for patients with cerebral palsy and stroke
- Aquatic Treadmill for sports and neurological rehabilitation
- External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine for refractory cardiac failure
Spread over 1 million sq feet, the hospital conforms to architectural guidelines developed by institutions such as American Institute of Architecture, JCI, JCAHO, etc.
Our key features:
- Level-1: 24-Hour Accident & Emergency Centre
- 180 Critical Care Beds
- State-of-the-art 22 Operating Theatres
- Dedicated Organ Transplant OT
- The Largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai with 42 machines
- 56 Patient Relative Accommodation, so that an international patient or his relative does not have to go out of hospital for post discharge follow-up
- State-of-the-art Convention Centre with capacity to accommodate 750 delegates
The hospital is a multispecialty quaternary care centre and has the distinction of having performed some of most complex surgeries and medical management.
10 Most Commonly Performed Procedures at Kokilaben Hospital:
- Complex cardiac surgeries including paediatric heart surgery
- World-class Cancer Surgeries and Treatment
- Joint Replacement with latest implants and navigation systems
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
- High End Arthroscopy And Sports Injury Procedures
- IMRIS assisted Brain Tumour surgeries and surgeries for Parkinson and Epilepsy
- Minimally invasive Breast Cancer Surgeries
- Robot-Assisted Surgeries
- Organ and Bone Marrow Transplant
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries